The village idiot has said the final tata with a 13-min address. Among the lies that came spewing out of his mouth, "I have followed my conscience and done what I thought was right." and "I have always acted with the best interests of our country in mind."
Other gems:
"If America does not lead the cause of freedom, that cause will not be led." This isn't a Bushism. He's saying no other country is capable of leading the cause of freedom. Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo Bay and the Patriot Act? Swept under the carpet of denial and retrospective falsification.
"When people live in freedom, they do not willingly choose leaders who pursue campaigns of terror." Ah, so does this explain what happened in the 2004 American elections?
"America did nothing to seek or deserve this conflict [terrorist attacks]." Yeah, right.
"America must maintain our moral clarity." You can't maintain something you don't have.
My favourite?
"Murdering the innocent to advance an ideology is wrong every time, everywhere." And, yet, he cannot see it when he's giving orders for war. George W. Bush and introspection can never be used in the same sentence. Although I just did.
Goodbye.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment